Sunday, October 11, 2015

Training Update and an Upgrade

A big congratulations to my sweetheart who finished all his training hours, passed the upgrade tests, and is now a fully fledged professional driver! Yay!
Congratulations honey!

The truck behind him is ours now, a 2016 Freightliner Cascadia. It was brand new when they gave it to him - plastic on the seats and 7 miles on the odometer!

He's been running some trailers around for the company while waiting for me to finish my training. It keeps him busy plus adds some income. It's certainly better than sitting around doing nothing!

As for me, I'm a few days away from completion. I got a week behind because I had to go home for drill weekend. But I'm almost done and can't wait to be back with my love, in our own truck, and not have to be separated again!
Bay Bridge, Maryland 

In the past week I've been as far north as upstate New York and as far south as the bottom of Alabama. It's nice to finally get some decent trips instead of the little 200-300 mile runs they had been giving us. More miles means more driving hours which means faster graduation! Here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment